Saturday, October 18, 2014

Day 24 - Heading home

We left Madrid early this morning,  and now we are in New York,  waiting to board our flight home to Phoenix. While I'm looking forward to getting home, it's hard to leave this Camino behind. But maybe that's the secret. Don't leave it behind. It's a part of me now, and what I experienced and will continue to learn from this trek will go on and on. I have a feeling that I'll be on the Camino again,  and I look forward to that! And for you, my friends and family, thank you for your words of support and encouragement! That meant a lot to me, and made some of those hard moments easier.  Buen Camino!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are safely back in the U.S. We missed you and are anxious to her what I am sure will be amazing stories.

    ReplyDelete