Monday, October 13, 2014

Day 20 - SANTIAGO

After 16 days on the Camino, we walked into Santiago this morning! It is spectacular! The weather cooperated while we were hiking,  although it is raining again now. We have already been to the Pilgrim Office, presented our credentials, and now proudly hold a Compostela! It hasn't sunk in yet that I did this. I think over the next several days and weeks I will continue to extract more and more from the Camino experience.  It will impact the rest of my life. Right now, I'm just revelling in it!

6 comments:

  1. Mission accomplished! Congratulations Brenda. I am very proud if you and can't wait to hear all about your amazing journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Brenda!! You have accomplished an amazing adventure. Miss you and looking forward to hearing about this trip. The pictures are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are inspirational! So very proud of you! Have loved following your journey! An amazing adventure! Can't wait to hear more about this trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Brenda! You have had an amazing adventure and experience. Looking forward to your return to hear all of your stories in person :) It has been great to follow all of this via your blog. Safe travels back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so proud of you......what an amazing trip you have had! I'm sure I heard some of your prayers along the way, I know my heart did. You are, as you have always been, my hero and my inspiration. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! How wonderful you had the opportunity to do this! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete