Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Day 21 - More Santiago

A bright, sunny day here! Went to the cathedral and attended the special Peregrino Mass, which included the giant butafumeiro. I have seldom been more moved and in complete awe of any event. I will never forget this day. Explored the cathedral afterwards, "head-butted" the Saint (that will take some explaining), and found it difficult to leave this place. I see why this cathedral has such a pull for so many people. Tomorrow...Finnesterre and Muxia!

3 comments:

  1. Brenda, these pictures are breathtaking. Looking forward to hearing all about your trip. Enjoy the rest of your time in Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cathedral is breath-taking and I can only imagine how all this has affected you. I can't wait to hear more details.....such an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pics!! See you soon - safe travels home.

    ReplyDelete